Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Site

Hey guys im making a new web site because on this one it wouldn't let me make a pic for my title but on my other one it did and my other site is looking pretty good and i'll be working on it in my free time so it will probly be finished in a few days and the reason i cancled the membership contest was because noone comments and when i start getting some comments from ppl is when i will have a contest. I might have a contest every month when i start getting more viewers. When my new site is ready i will be using that site instead, heres the link. (Click Here) Also i might change my domain for that blog. Mostly because im starting a new site is it wont let me make a pic for my header and its because i have so many links on the sidebars on this site so i will have to change it all and ill get confused. Also later on, on my new site we will probly have contests for ppl to post cheats with me.

~*~Storm~*~

0 Comments: