Saturday, March 21, 2009

About Xp Ninja Xp (Me)

About Me
My penguin is Xp Ninja Xp, i got banned forever 6 times for so many cheats and hacks. I saw lots of famous penguins and lots of blogs and so i wanted to make web sites and stuff and become famous.
about my cheats
I discovered many more cheats than this but they no longer work. I got money makers and i know how to make bots/clones. Also, i got penguin storm 3.1 Some of you know about it. Its kinda like cp trainer if you have used those cheats.
About my main friends
My friends on Clubpenguin are Orihime0602, Michelle0607, Xwing9804,and, Nbamy. Those are my main friends i hangout with and their gangs. Here are some nick names for them you can call them, Orihime0602, Hime, MIchelle0607, Mic, Xwing9804,Wing, and Nbamy's nick name is Bam. Those are my gangs and main friends

0 Comments: